Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Currently

I am doing another linky party today with Farley from Oh' Boy 4th Grade.. I have always loved reading these on other people's blogs!


Listening~ The quiet is SO nice after a long day with kindergarteners! Since we have gotten back from spring break our three day weekend, it seems like the kids are so much louder!

Loving~ The Voice, does anyone else watch it? This is the first season that I have watched it and I am loving it! I have also been loving Easter candy (I bet I am not the only one!) especially Cadbury eggs, they are so good!

Thinking~ We are working on a farm animal unit this week, there will be more posts to come including a cute project sometime this week or weekend.

Wanting~ New clip art, is anyone else a clip art hoarder? I can't get enough! I have been loving KPM Doodles but would love to find new shops.

Needing~ Another spring break, I guess summer is soon enough...

Advice~ Create products or blog about what you know and are good at. Stay within your comfort zone.

7 comments:

  1. Hi Megan! I also need another spring break, ha! And I love kindergarteners as much as you do :) I am glad I found your blog.
    Alexa <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking forward to seeing your farm animal ideas! And I too have eaten way too many Cadbury eggs!

    Christy
    Crayons and Whimsy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found you through Farley's linkup! Your blog is adorable :) I am also obsessed with the Voice and I am a TOTAL clipart hoarder!
    Sara
    Primary Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Megan,
    I love your blog! It is so cool! I have purchased some of your stuff on TPT and Teacher's Notebook and was so excited to see that you've started a blog.
    I wanted you to know that your units are great. I have used the Easter and am now using the Farm Unit. My class loved the Easter unit. They are really enjoying the Farm unit now. We are going to create a bulletin board from your templates. I tried doing one on my own and my class said it looked like a rat pig! So of course yours went over much better than mine did. I love The Voice too. It is great with the new judges!
    Fran

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your blog!!! Thank you for stopping by mine! I love the Voice too!
    Little Apple Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Megan- I found your blog through Farley's linky. I am also going to school for being a teacher and love when I find others. :) Also, I am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Megan! Ashley Hughes and Krista Walden are my top favorites when it comes to clip art....Melonheadz is adorable as well.

    I would love another Spring Break too because lasting until the end of May is going to take waaaaaaaayyyyyyy too long. =)

    I am happy to be your newest follower. I would love for you to hop over and visit when you get the chance. =)

    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete