Thursday, April 4, 2013

Farm Unit

This week we have been working on a farm animal unit. The kids have been loving it!
We have been reading books, working on activities from my farm animal unit and did a cute project.

Here is the bulletin board that I created. (Sorry about that big, annoying TV on the side.)

I made the barn with a big piece of red bulletin board paper, some white strips of construction paper and brown border for the roof. 

We read these to books by Rachael Bell from our school library:
They had really great, simple facts about cows and pigs. The kids really loved learning about them.

Then, the kids had to write facts about them on the farm writing paper. They did so well, I was really impressed!

I love the pictures the pictures they drew!

They got to choose between a cow and a pig and got to create their animals.

I love the way they are all different, especially the cows. They all look awesome!

We have also been working some different activities from my farm animal unit. Here are some samples:



The project templates and writing paper is free to get it click this link:

Enjoy!

2 comments: