Friday, April 12, 2013

Five for Friday

fiveforfriday

Hi everyone,
I am linking up with Doodle Bugs Teaching for another Five for Friday.
This week went SO fast and I can't believe that it is Friday already!

1. I was doing a short internship in a high school this week and it was crazy interesting. I worked with an amazing teacher and I loved working with students one on one, but I would never be able to do it on a daily basis. It was a great experience and I am happy that I went, but I am now positive that I want to be an elementary school teacher!

2. We had weather in the 80s at the beginning of the week! It was really hot, but such a nice change! (It didn't last long, it was 40 degrees today.) We were finally able to take the kids out for recess, they were so excited! Once we got outside, one of our little girls was on a swing yelling "freedom!". (It has obviously been a long winter.)

3. I started tutoring a first grader after school, I had the first two sessions this week and it went really well! I am going to share more about the things that I am doing soon.

4. My favorite show, Glee, came back this week. Did anyone see it? It was about a school shooting. At first I thought that it would be too hard to watch and didn't know if I would be able to watch the whole thing, but it turned out to be a very powerful and moving episode.

5. That's really it for this week, I was not in class for most of the week and is went so fast!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Megan,
    Thanks for sharing about yourself. I love seeing your posts. I look forward to reading cool blogs and your is definitely one I seek out.
    I didn't get to see the Glee episode, but I will try to catch it online or on demand. It must have been scary for you to watch being that it is so close to your age. I'm sorry that we have to have that kind of reality in our lives. :(
    Looking forward to spring like weather. Can't stand the cold myself, but that is the beauty of living in the Northeast with all of the great weather changes. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete